We all suffer from anxiety one way or another. (click here to read more about anxiety management.) Any change in perceived psychological environment produces stress and how you handle stress will dictate how you inter-relate with other people in your life, offering you the opportunity of being happy and healthy or NOT!
TRANSFORMING ANXIETY and STRESS
Stress is a natural human response to pressure when faced with challenging and sometimes dangerous situations. That pressure is not only about what’s happening around us, but often is also about demands we place on ourselves through our subconscious programming.
Although, experiencing stress is part of being alive and some stress helps increase our alertness and energy to meet challenging situations, anxiety creates additional stress and if not effectively managed can also be fatally destructive.
A fun but practical way to changing your life in 3 hours enabling you to cope more effortlessly with life and with less negative stress.
This one to one session covers:
- Introduction to Wellbeing
- Understanding anxiety and the make up of our brain
- Understand the relationship between emotions, stress, performance and health
- How we react to day to day life
- Definitions of stress
- The signs of excessive stress
- The consequences of excessive stress
- Revitalise relationships
- How we can adapt and recognise stress
- Mindfulness and other practical coping skills
Workshops can take place in your place of work or home with an additional charge
The inquire or for more details - click here